Here are the main things to know:
- Sunday morning worship is currently meeting ON CAMPUS (with reduced capacity and heightened safety measures) and ONLINE at 9:30 & 11AM. You can watch our live stream online Sunday morning by clicking below or catch it on Facebook Live.
Adults and kids (ages Kindergarten and up) are required to wear a mask when on campus. Please remember to bring your mask, but if you forget, a limited number will be available at the Welcome Center. Thank you for helping us keep the Getwell family safe as we continue to host on-campus worship.
TEMPERATURE CHECK Process for Sunday Mornings
In addition to temperature checks for servant leaders (including kids ministry teachers, nursery workers, worship team and hospitality team), we will also check temperatures of those who are not quite as proficient at social distancing, specifically kids and students ages 18 and younger. We want to move forward with on-campus programming for these ages while also doing everything possible to keep the Getwell family safe.
- Temperature checks will be required for all adult servant leaders, and those 18 years of age or younger as they arrive in their respective ministry area. Nursery, children and students will have their temperatures checked when entering their ministry area only (e.g., children in Kids Building, nursery in Nursery Area, students in The Hub). Anyone attending WORSHIP ONLY will not receive a temperature check, unless they are serving in a ministry area.
- Anyone who registers 100.4 degrees or higher on the forehead using the infrared thermometer will then be tested via a secondary form of temp check, which is on the wrist (Exposure to excessive heat before arriving can elevate the forehead temperature). If the temp is confirmed as above 100.4 on the wrist, they will be asked not to stay on campus.
- Temperature check areas will be available in the nursery, Kids' Ministry 1st & 2nd floor, in the Hub for Students and in the First Aid-Safety Room in the FLC lobby for adult servant leaders.
- Sanitizing efforts are being expanded to cover all areas on campus that will be utilized in the coming weeks and months. Thanks to those who have worked to ensure our campus maintains a commitment to cleanliness and proper sanitization.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Church campus activities (Celebrate Recovery, prayer groups, etc.), are resuming. Contact your group leader for more details.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Thursday, 8AM-5PM
Getwell staff have resumed normal office hours.
GET THE FACTS:
Crosswire :If you haven't already signed up to receive our weekly email newsletter, click HERE to sign up! Crosswire publishes on Tuesdays.
Social Media: Click the links at the bottom of the page to find our social media profiles and follow/like to see updates.
Texting: If you haven't signed up to receive text alerts from Getwell, it's easy to do! Text "getwell" to 59769 (message & data rates apply).
EMAIL A STAFF MEMBER: If you need to contact a staff member directly, send them an email using this format - firstname.lastname @getwellchurch.org.
GIVING TITHES/OFFERINGS: The church office will be open Monday-Thursday from 8AM-5PM to accept donations (cash or check). Secure black metal drop boxes are also installed on the west and south sides of campus (outside the church office doors and under the nursery drop-off) for drop-offs outside those hours. You can also drop prayer requests or items for staff members in the box. Remember that offerings can also be mailed to the church (7875 Getwell Road, Southaven, MS 38672) or made online on our "GIVE ONLINE" page.