ENCOUNTER. PURSUE. ENGAGE.
At Getwell Church, we exist to ENCOUNTER God's glory, PURSUE Jesus together, and ENGAGE with the Holy Spirit in His mission. This mission points to three specific actions for all of us in order to connect with Jesus and each other:
- We encounter God's glory as we choose to worship God together on a regular basis.
- We pursue Jesus together by investing in relationships that will help us know, trust and follow Jesus together.
- We engage in God's mission by following the leading of the Holy Spirit both inside and beyond the walls of our gathering places.
As a church, Getwell holds several things to be true in its conservative theological beliefs:
• we serve a triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
• we have faith in the mystery of salvation in and through Jesus Christ
• we recognize the authority of the Bible to lead, guide and direct our daily walk
We also believe that this church can only be as successful as its members make it in learning and leading others to follow Jesus. God gives spiritual gifts to each believer and we are to use those gifts to build God's kingdom. When members join Getwell Church, they are asked to support this church through their prayers, their presence, their gifts, their service and their lifestyle. The core emphases that drive the vision of Getwell Church include Family Ministry, Discipleship (helping lead others toward following Jesus), Teaching Biblical Truth and Spreading God's Love through missions and outreach to our community.
In no way is Getwell Church perfect - there are no perfect churches, there are no perfect people. But Getwell is working to follow the ONE who was and is perfect - Jesus Christ - and His mercy and grace are the greatest gifts anyone could ask for.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Getwell is a church of people who are experiencing that the best way to live life is with Jesus, in community and on mission. If you are looking for guidance in life and a great Christian family to "do life" with on your journey, then we hope you'll give Getwell Church a visit.